PRIVATE LESSONS | Music

June 15, 2005

Out of Chaos Emerged a Nice Little Service

PrivateLessons.com is turning nine this summer. It is with great pride I say that we now have substantial business traction and help thousands of students and private music teachers.

My name is Ghenady Meirson (
teacher, recording artist). My friends call me Ghena. I will use this journal tool to communicate with our various constituencies.

Main theme is Music Marketing. For centuries, musicians give private music lessons to children and adults. We are a part of a multi-billion-dollar music industry, yet private lessons culture exists as a kind of invisible network. Many private teachers go in and out of business without a trace and word-of-mouth promotion is a standard marketing method. The Internet gave us the opportunity to organize, learn and succeed. We will talk about that.

In the right column are links to journal entries, syndication tools, and PrivateLessons.com Studio, Event and Artist Spotlight.

Each journal entry has a Contact Me link that takes you to my PrivateLessons.com Resume. Leave a private message and I will do my best to respond, but no promises. Should you like a particular post, click on envelope icon to send it to a friend.

Ghena

Join PrivateLessons.com I Syndicate Feed I Contact Me